Firstly, we want to say we sincerely hope you, your friends and family are healthy during these potentially stressful times.
The doctors of our office want to take a moment to update you regarding the recent Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation that we are all facing. We are sharing the protocols we are implementing to protect our patients and our staff members. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
We want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to avoid reducing office hours as the COVID-19 coronavirus impacts our community. We will remain open unless otherwise instructed by local public officials.
During this outbreak, we ask that you keep your appointments. If you cannot, please let us know in advance so we can reschedule you and have our team help other patients.
Please be reassured that at ALL times, this office has practiced the Universal Precaution Guidelines. We are also taking extra precautions based on CDC (Center Disease Control) recommendations to ensure your safety while attending your dental appointment.
The Extra Steps are, but are NOT Limited to:
● Our common areas are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected, multiple times a day.
● All of our common area doors are being left open to minimize the constant touching of handles.
● We are limiting our direct patient contact by our non-clinical staff
● Our frequently shared items, such as pens, tissue boxes, business cards, seating are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected.
● The office, as always, will be cleaned throughout an ongoing basis.
● We have placed extra hand sanitizer pumps around the office and encourage all staff and patients to use it often, as well as wash hands thoroughly.
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us in advance before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
Contact us with any questions. We are here for you.
Dr. Benjamin Feintuch & Dr. Robert Polowczyk